All of our classes, from Basic to Advanced, are taught with small class sizes, allowing our students to work one on one with the instructor. Students are allowed to ask as many questions
as they require; there are no such things as too many, bad, wrong, or stupid questions. Every question represents a learning experience, and that's what we're here for. Many items will
be reviewed and discussed in detail in the classroom, and practiced and emphasized on the range. We focus on hands-on learning methods and practices.
Steven F Schultz
Steve has been around firearms most of his life, and started competition pistol shooting when he was twelve years old. He received his Concealed Pistol License, or CPL, in 2007.
Steve received his first Instructors Certification in 2011.
As an instructor, Steve's primary goal is SAFETY; his intent is to deliver and teach small classes, so students are never rushed through their training,
and each student can be provided one-on-one time, at a pace in which students are learning and retaining the important information provided.
These classes will be conducted in a SAFE, COMFORTABLE, and CHALLENGING training environment that allows each student the opportunity to develop their skills while developing an understanding
of what it takes to be a SAFE and RESPONSIBLE armed citizen.
Steve regularly participates in his own professional development, in an effort to maintain and increase his skills, so he may become a better coach and mentor, while providing an optimal
learning experience for each student.
- NRA, CWW, Personal Protection in the Home
- NRA, Personal Protection outside the Home
- NRA, Chief Range Safety Officer
- NRA, Refuse to be a Victim
- Close Quarter Tactical Civilian Response to Active Voilence and Trauma
- Emergency First Aid Safety
- Red Cross Adult and Pediatric First Aid / CPR / AED
- NRA, Advanced Personal Protection Outside the Home
- Sig Sauer, Executive Protection Operations
- Close Quarters Tactical Handgun Level 1, 2, & 3
- Close Quarter Tactical Weapon Retention
- Close Quarter Tactical Intermediate Knife Techniques in Self Defense
- Close Quarter Tactical Couples Defense
- Detroit Police Special Response Team (SRT) Overview of SWAT Teams
- Keene Training Center for Combat Focus